|Our specialty : the strategic, structural, functional and industrial transformation of organizations, would they be private, public or not for profit, multinational or rather small and medium size.
Our specificities and key differentiators : we position the organization’s live forces as real vectors and key actors of the targeted changes, in order to effectively and thoroughly transform the business fundamentals.
The result ? An immediate, powerful and sustainable impact on the business results and performances!
SmartWin Consulting Group
19 Boulevard Malesherbes
Tél. : +33 (0)1 55 27 39 55
Junior Consultant for SmartWin Consulting Group :
- As Junior Consultant, you are completely integrated into our project teams. You fully participate to secure the success of our client’s transformational assignments.
- Depending on which project you will be working, you will potentially perform diagnosis, learn how to design and facilitate workshops, create useful materials and tools indispensable to secure the success of some activities, contribute to develop insightful strategic analysis, present some of the results to our clients’ top management, ….
- In addition to project activities, you will be greatly encouraged to fully participate to internal activities and contribute to our commercial development
Your career evolution :
- Your manager will be a preferential support to boost your career evolution and help you to reach the objectives you will be given during each client project
- A regular Junior Consultant develops the skills and the expected experience to become Senior Consultant in 2 to 4 years
Who we look for :
- You have graduated from the “French Grande Ecole” and/or a Master Degree from a prestigious University
- You have a perfect command of French, you are fluent in English and can demonstrated a real ability to both work in English and in French (bilingual English-French and multilingual candidates are greatly appreciated)
- You have an initial successful professional experience or internship in consulting, finance or industry within a blue chip multinational company
- You have a strong willingness to develop your capabilities and you are meticulous, demanding, dynamic, and autonomous. You are a team player and possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are mobile and ready to work in France and abroad